<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5866668?origin\x3dhttp://kissmyaxe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

The L Word

An attempt at coherence (More like chronic emotional drownings, incessant whinings and rantings - served straight up)

September 23, 2006

Today's special is in the Atmosphere

It has been observed (by me, duhh) that things have changed since the start of this term. Some good, some not very pleasant. Not that I'm bothered about some, since most of the things in school are not worth my time. So let's just undo the unpleasant ones, shall we I?

As much as I'd like to post longer entries (one-liners and read-between-the-liners have been detrimental to my essay-writing skills), I'm not gonna elaborate. Perhaps, this is a sign that I should move to somewhere more "secure" (read: locked. But what's the point of having a blog that's locked?), away from those privy eyes. Talk about moving, I'm supposed to leave my blog hanging at the 666(+1)th entry and not post anymore. And guess what, this is like the 666+1+Xth post already.

Nevermind that the picture doesnt go with the background. I went online to login to moodle, but spent 45mins getting a brighter template in the end. Now there's something wrong with moooch and I can't log in. Wth, gotsa create another account now. Goodbye.