<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5866668?origin\x3dhttp://kissmyaxe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

The L Word

An attempt at coherence (More like chronic emotional drownings, incessant whinings and rantings - served straight up)

August 31, 2006

Obligatory question

HAIYER HAIYAER HAIYER! Why you so like that?!

But at least the boobies are still hanging on after Subbing with Sihong today! :D:D:D

I'm not supposed to be at home now. I'm supposed to in CJ with Kow, stinking the whole PAC with the dri-fyt shirt. But no, I'm at home now, wasting my youth away. I sincerely apologise for not attending His ROYal Highness' play and for making Kow 'fly solo'. Thank you, apologies accepted, I know.

If all goes well, my CCAs will be SFC^2. Y'know, I'm like 'avoiding' Bedok every fryday, but I ended up with something similar for the next 10months. Seriously? I don't know which is worse. And now that I've finally decided on my CCAs, tell me, why do I have a sense of foreboding. Fine, I know why.

Apparently, I have a kiampa/qianbian/dao face, I am always rolling them eyeballs and I am very sarcastik. Apparently. No wonder so many people don't/didin't like me. HAHA! But just so you know, I can be nice if I want to. Hurr.

Haiyer! I know I have offended people in one way or another and/or have been constantly throwing krap at you. Having said that, I have to admit that I'm only apologetik to a handful of them, especially the few in the latter category. I feel bad for treating you like shit, for not being there, for not being a better friend. Tsk! Why you so like that?!

Seriously - I know it isn't a good excuse - you wouldn't want to know what's going through my mind right now. And I'm not even talking about studies. HAIYER HAIYER HAIYER! Why you so like that?!

Here's something for the girls who kicked asses. It's been so long. 2 years to be exact.
And we still do!

AND TELL ME WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE A SENSE OF FOREBODING! HAIYER! WHY YOU SO LIKE THAT?! I FUCKING HATE SEPTEMBER LA, although it's the month of Bimbo Airhead's & Whasername Tay's birthdays.

_________________

On Wednesday,
Loxanne: Hello TR!
Me: -cheerily and without hesitation- yOzXzxzZxzXzxzxz

Then it took me a while..
Me: Did she just called me TR? And did I just replied with a yOzZzxZxzxzXzxz?