<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5866668?origin\x3dhttp://kissmyaxe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

The L Word

An attempt at coherence (More like chronic emotional drownings, incessant whinings and rantings - served straight up)

June 02, 2006

PS/

These past five months have been one helluva rollercoaster ride for me, with the ups and downs, highs and lows... Where do I begin?

Not very high up

Higher Up with the Kids






Birthday Girl by Bella Kow











And then there's tuition



The recent weeks have been better. Though I still can't say for sure that I'm accustomed to life in Sa. Going to school was like a mundane routine, each day come and go seemingly without a purpose.

Emerge last night was.. an experience. Something I don't know how to put down in words. Something better left to be expressed verbally, (when the mood comes). Y'know, I hate it that everything I say seems so... thoughtless?

Goodnight & Goodluck, my friends.


ps/ But we all know that
I'm actually QUITE KAMERA-SHY!


Sunday,
And as I brood, perhaps I should have gone. Who knows what will held for me at the end of it.

Now I'm feeling ASDFGHJKLLF. Talk about it man. DAMN.