<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5866668?origin\x3dhttp://kissmyaxe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

The L Word

An attempt at coherence (More like chronic emotional drownings, incessant whinings and rantings - served straight up)

May 28, 2006

What i wanted to say long long ago:
Hands-free sets are so 90s.

Met up with the Kids+Kow+Braces on friday. So now I'm known as Emo Hair. Thanks ar, Kid A! We gotsa Eat Fresh more often now! To Kid C: I know you love me! I LOVE YOU TOO!

I need help in my CCAs, kids. Choose 2:
Saints for Christ (although deep down, you know, i know, we all know that i want to join Saints for Buddha), guitar loser ensemble, interakt beg-for-money klub, iota, library (!!!) or photographik klub (which bella kow wants me to)?
I cant make up my mind (but that's cos my mind doesn't wear make up). Btw, this rhynmes.

Aye, Im hungry and tired and i want to go to go to the airport for Popeye's. Take a queue number if you want some artery-clogging fried chickens + biscuits!

And now, thanks to roy, im watching THIS.
-------

What encouraging friends i have

-------





I WANT A PAIR OF PRO-KEDS