<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5866668?origin\x3dhttp://kissmyaxe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

The L Word

An attempt at coherence (More like chronic emotional drownings, incessant whinings and rantings - served straight up)

April 22, 2006

Beneath

I'd like to think that, beneath the veneer of sarcasm, im actually... pretty nice. Some might scoff at this. Well, go ahead. I'd take it that you dont know me well enough (and that's because there is no element of trust i can find in you and vice versa), and therefore i cant bare not-very-all to you. You cant see me when im serious/truthful/frank/honest. Or perhaps that, you've always been too quick to pinpoint my imperfections to notice anything else.

But its okay, because I'd rather care for friends whom i really treasure, who truly deserve it (although they can be quite irritating at times e.g. bungla kow. teehee). Not that i can do much, but pls, people, know that i will try to be there when you need me. (: Besides, those little things matter the most, right?

Since we are touching on the note of sarcasm.. I know im sarcastic. A friend (bella: its polka) recently remarked that its easy/whatever to suan me. Im fine with it, really. Cos i know its all done in the name of fun (hahaha, all heil my extensive vocab pls). I wont take all these to heart, yet i get annoyed/_______/_______ by just one insensitive comment. I guess that's because somehow i know my limit (although sometimes i do go overboard) and I dont mean it. Almost everything i do, i always tend to look out for others' feelings, subconsciouly or not(although i will neglect them when i get high/excited/in a state of whatever). Wait, am i talking sense now?

Oh well, i'd better get dressed now. Im already late for tuition. One last note though, I CAN BE NICE IF I WANT TO (AND THAT IS IF YOU WANT ME TO). ohman, this sound so korny.