I'm so RED
ohmyfairygodmother! my CT (i forgot what do they call form teachers in cj) called! okay, i have not been to school for 6 days. whatever.
today was a pretty good day, i dont know what else to say. THANK YOU WANYEE AND HUIJUAN AND WEILIANG FOR ALL THE TROUBLES! I WILL BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL TO YOU PEOPLE & I WILL BUY YOU DISGUSTING OREA MILKSHAKE FROM JUICE STALL! (: AND THANK YOU ELIANE AND SEAN FOR THE WITHDRAWAL THINGAMAJIG!
its quite weird to not see bunches and bunches of ij girls everywhere. cos in cj, you cant go anywhere without seeing ij girls. and i saw an ij girl who looks like geri, but im not sure, since i have not seen her for 56465165156461 light years and i was so freaking tired and could only stone. hurr.
anw, went off with xiuhui and it was uh, quite rewarding (: so next week okay?!
alright, need to shit. and ohmyfairygodfather! MY CT CALLED!
meining: the chickie rice is good, way better than phs'.
-------
me: i krashed sa today
sean: did their gate break?
i will kill sean and weiliang when im in Sa.