I
is for Idiotique
IF ONLY peiyu is in cj... endless possibilites with her around. I wouldnt even mind if we have to argue over what to eat every time. wishful thinking, I know.
I MISS ALL OF YOU! cos i need someone whom im very very comfortable with and to depend on in school. and yesterday's netball made me MISS PHS BBALL. thinking back, its a good thing I didnt get into netball. its like bball yet there are many details that made it unlike bball. and bball is a love-hate relationship, do you get what I mean?
just 3-4weeks more, then peiyu and I will trudge over to New Territory (aka TOP JC which will prolly be Potong Pasir).
btw I know a good news and a bad news. you know who you are and you know what they are. look on the bright side, there's still TWICE A WEEK! ;)
& the CJ library card is so hahahaha-funny and cheapskate, i wont show it to anyone.